Text Widget

You don't take a photograph, you make it.” ~Ansel Adams

Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Recent goodness and shenanigans...

I started Pokemon Go. I was that person who scoffed and swore she would never get into something so ridiculous. Well, I was wrong. That's a cool thing about me; I can change.

I truly enjoy it. I am on Mystic: Team Blue and have been enjoying my time running about with my friends to Pokestops and Lure Drops and finding cute, little, imaginary creatures. What I love the most, is how many play on the sly--won't openly admit it...but I see them at Lure Drops.. and we nod at each other, smile and carry on.

Photos...



 Few shots of the moon last night.. I missed a wonderful Northern Lights show the night before.


The shot of the lightning was featured on GlobalBC Weather Window. Very exciting. :)

We had a flash flood last week. It has been dark, stormy weather off and on. Bizarre and strange, but amazing to witness.



Post a Comment