Text Widget

You don't take a photograph, you make it.” ~Ansel Adams

Monday, 24 August 2015

Change is in the air...

...starting with a change in the weather. It is cold at night. It is noticeable and I have had to start wearing gloves when photographing the night sky. Sad to see summer come to an end.

However, there is great change coming too. My beautiful best friend and her hubby are expecting their first baby in September. Sofia, I cannot wait to meet her. They asked me to catch a few last moments of their time together as a couple...







On a personal level, change is coming too...
A dream I have always dreamt is about to come true...

Life is good...it is short...so enjoy every second.

Me dreaming... long exposure under the Northern Lights & a shooting star.

Can't wait for my adventures... Roads untravelled...



No comments: